Redesign the UX and UI of the app, test features with end-users and create a scalable design system for Farm2GO, a Native android app that connects farmers and traders in developing countries.
On this project, we were able to help them to:
- Redefine and validate their high level concept
- Integrate and design two new features: payment and direct offers
- Hold user tests with the UX researcher to validate the flow with the main stakeholders on the field
- Create a new visual direction for the product, keeping the WFP design guideline in mind
- Create a Design System, ready to be scaled
- Deliver the pixel-perfect UI screens to the development team